Why Choose Our Nursing Home
- Elderly friendly environment – minimizes risks of fall.
- Good ventilation & adequate air conditioning.
- Sufficient illumination and sunlight for healthy bones.
- Ample bed space and spacious room, no overcrowding for comfort and privacy.
- Strategically placed emergency call bells.
- Availability of medical facilities.
Comprehensive & Professional Services by Nurses & Doctors
- Food & Nutrition is our priority in our care of the elderly Presentation of the serving in terms of colour, smell, taste and arrangement stimulate the appetite and better nutrition of elderly.
- In-house physiotherapy team – strengthening the muscle & joints of elderly, accelerate stroke recovery. Affiliated acupuncture services.
- 24-hours all registered & qualified nurses with optimal staff-resident ratio. Trained & experienced nurses performing routine procedure eg feeding elderly – reducing choking & aspiration pneumonia risk.
- We practise “Knowledge, skill, qualification, attitude” ideology in ensuring a happy & pleasant stay for your loved ones. In house regular training & teaching sessions for the staffs by our Specialist.. All nurses are registered with Lembaga Jururawat Malaysia (LJM) and have Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Regular visit by Medical Specialist – committed in healing & maintaining good health status. Our standard of care and the outcome stand out remarkably with such advantage, including education & training of the staffs to render the best care possible.
- Our staffs are trained with Cardiaopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course which may come very useful during emergency event.
- Regular grooming by professional hairdresser, medicure & pedicure improve the sense of general well being of elderly – uphold their dignity & pride of your loved ones, and we help you to pamper them.
Comprehensive Policy & Licensing
- Operation guided by written policies or Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) eg fall prevention policy, refund & deposit policy, security policy (safety of residents), infection control policy etc. It reflects the professional commitment of the centre in providing a healthy, safe & joyous environment for our residents.
Correct Medicine Dispensing
- Correct dispensing of medicines by trained and state registered nurses – Ensure the dispensing of medicine to your loved ones are done by qualified and state registered nurse; and regularly reviewed by our doctors.
Why Choose Our
Private Nurse / Caregiver Service
- All our nurses provided are state registered nurses, and caregivers are certified caregivers by authorities or organization.
- We deploy skilled nurses for certain nursing procedure eg changing urine tube, tracheostomy care etc.
- We are managed by healthcare professional who understand the medical needs of your loved one and can give appropriate suggestion & advice.
- Our company has reputable and established business model.
- Payment transaction is transparent, ie through company’s account and not through individual account.
- Convenient booking & payment through our digital platform – online payment or mobile application.
- Cover whole Peninsular Malaysia
Long Term Care
Skilled Nursing Care
Caregiver & Assisted Living
Professional Nursing Services
Physiotherapy To Your Doorstep
Acupunture & “Tui Na”
Find out more about us!
- No. 11, Jalan Budiman, Budiman Business Park, Bandar Sungai Long, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.
- +60 11-2324 7838
- 16 & 18, Jalan U3/6 (BK), Bandar Pinggiran Subang, Pusat Perniagaan Subang, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
- +60 11-2324 7838
- Unit SS-G-23, SS-G-23A & SS-G-25, Ground Floor, Skypod Square, Persiaran Puchong Jaya Selatan, 47100 Puchong Jaya, Selangor.
- +60 11-2324 7838
Visit Our Official Websites